Automatic Products Corporation was founded in 1957 by Charles E. Tedford. IN 1981, Gary E. Tedford became President and Owner. Since that time A.P.C. has had a continuous growth rate. In 1997, A.P.C. moved from it’s original facility of 32,000 square feet to our new facility of over 118,000 square feet. G. Christopher (Chris) Tedford became President in 2007. Our multi-generational success follows our guiding principles of honesty and integrity, involving our employees in our processes, and continuously improving our services and updating our capacity and capability.
In February 2019 we celebrated our 63rd year in business. We are well capitalized. We practice a business model of being diversified over several industries. This practice allows us to constantly evaluate best practices and apply those lessons learned for all of our diverse customer base. We have a multi-national customer base. We have rapid reaction, prototype and full production capabilities with segregated capacity to support all our customers dynamic development and production needs.